Fiberdyne Systems are pleased to announce that in partnership with Renesas we will be displaying the latest Advanced Audio processing library for the R-car M3/H3 platform running under Android.
Renesas will demonstrate the vehicles at CES 2018 in the Renesas Advanced and Autonomous Test Track and Future Ready Solutions Showcase, January 9-12, 2018, in Las Vegas.
The Fiberdyne DSP library offloads the heavy audio lifting to the HiFi2 DSP core within the M3/H3 SoC platforms. In addition to this Fiberdyne has also developed a native Android application
running on the main screen of the Dodge Ram. The Android Graphical interface is fully customizable and allows user access to such features as:
- Bass/mid/treble/fade/balance & volume control
- Master graphical equalizer with reference UI
- Subwoofer gain control
In addition the DSP library provides the following underlying processing:
- 12 channels of fully-equalized output processing
- Individual crossover and filter control on each output channel
- Individual input and output channel gain control
- Time buffering on each output channel
With the addition of the Fiberdyne R-car DSP library it is possible to implement all DSP features normally found in high end external amplifiers and bring this now onboard the main head unit of the vehicle.